We had our ultrasound last week and .........................looks like we will be buying PINK again! We are all excited and happy for this new addition to our family! Even Alex now, who was admittedly a little disappointed at first (that it was a girl). Analeigh came out of the ultrasound triumphantly announcing to the waiting room, "I'm gonna have a little sister!" and "I'm gonna change all the poopy diapers!" She is a hoot! I think she has changed her mind about that one, but Scott assured her that we would let her change all the dirty diapers she wants.
Of course, I had to go out and buy some new stuff!
4 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations! I have some of those same clothes...I think girls are so fun to dress up!
Congrats again! Hopefully you won't be across the country when you have her. Savannah is dying for some more girl cousins to play with.
Congratulations, Thanks for giving me the link to your blog I was excited to hear you are pregnant and how awesome that you are having a girl.
Congratulations! Another girl will be so much fun. There are so many cute girl clothes.
Post a Comment