Also, my birthday was this week. Scott made dinner for me (Salmon-he makes GREAT salmon, and rice) and also made a cake for me. Yes, be impressed ladies. =)
Alex and Analeigh helped with the frosting flowers on top. The kids gave me the new Beyonce cd and Scott got me a pink swiss army knife for my keychain and a Zero candy bar...my favorite! We did a little dancing to Beyonce, ate the yummy cake and had a good night. Mom and Dad had sent me a gift card and Scott's mom had given me a gift card to Old Navy so yesterday I took the girls with me and went shopping! I got a new dress and pants at Old Navy (thanks Susan!) and some bowls and an apron at Anthropologie (thanks mom and dad!)
6 comments:
Happy {late} Birthday! I wish more people realized that every good party needs a little Beyonce!!! AND I'm very proud of scott and the cake, its pretty dang fancy.
Happy Birthday. I think your hair looks really cute I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that trims their hair when they get home from the salon!
Your hair looks great! I'm glad you had a good birthday.
I like your hair Very Cute! It always feel good to do somthing for yourself. Ya Scott can be a good cook, he got that from me.
he he he not really. Take care We Love you
Happy Birthday Jaimee! Your hair is darling AND yes, I am impressed that Scott can cook and bake.
Happy Birthday!! (a little late) Wow you are old! Looks like your little family treated you pretty well. Glad it was a good one!!
Post a Comment