

Actually, it has been 6 months and 3 weeks. Can you believe it? I can't...although she just belongs to our family and seems like she has been a part of it for a lot longer. Here is how Abigail is fairing these days: *Height-27 and 1/4 inches
*Weight- 15 lbs 4 oz
*Has her bottom front TWO teeth, and I am pretty sure the top two are currently coming in
I really was shocked about the weight and the doctor even weighed her again to make sure. She is by FAR the smallest (weight-wise)of my baby's at this age. Alex and Analeigh were both around 16 lbs at 4 months, so this is a switch.
I really was shocked about the weight and the doctor even weighed her again to make sure. She is by FAR the smallest (weight-wise)of my baby's at this age. Alex and Analeigh were both around 16 lbs at 4 months, so this is a switch.
She can sit up pretty well, but really doesn't like to do it when we are watching her, but we find her in her crib having a sit when she is all alone. Funny girl. BUT, she can get around!!! She is the rolliest, wiggliest little thing ever. And she gets up on her hands and knees and scoots to whatever she has her eye on. We kind of missed that stage where you can just plop the baby down on the floor with a few toys and they sit there and play and don't go anywhere. Boo.
She is such a happy girl, we llllooooooooovvvvveee having her around!! 

2 comments:
What a cutie! I want to see her in person sometime soon!
oh she has gotten big! good luck with her on the move :)
Post a Comment