Luckily, she has a good big brother who is VERY eager to show her the ropes!
Here comes that big Yellow bus!
And like many other moms before me, I had to follow her to school on her first day to get some pics (she's funny, she didn't even try to talk to me, she just smiled and waved)!
And now I am home with the babe in a very quiet house....


2 comments:
How fun! They are getting so big. My kids would love it if they got to ride the bus. Enjoy your quiet house!
Oh she is so cute and is getting soooo big. I cant beleive how fast they grow. Grace will be in preschool next year, and that freaks me out. I can't even think about Kindergarden. Well give her loves for me and tell her that I love her dress. Take Care
Post a Comment