BOY!
I'll have to scan in the ultrasound pictures another time, but it is most definitely a BOY! Scott would have been really happy to not find out until the birth, but I am too impatient for that...I like to be ready! Well, as soon as we saw the baby on the ultrasound screen we both knew it was a boy. You can just tell when you have had so many ultrasounds. We are thrilled...especially for Alex. I actually thought he might cry when I told him. Both of the big kids were really hoping for a boy. Alex had told me he was going to move away to South Africa if it was a girl, so we're glad we don't have to ship him off now. Although, I think I figured out his train of thought with the whole South Africa thing...that's where the World Cup will be held this year...haha. In that case his Dad might have gone with him! I'm glad they'll both be here with me instead!
The day I had the ultrasound the kids were so anxious to hear what we were having, and apparently the whole school bus couldn't wait to find out either because they stayed parked in front of our house until the kids found out and could tell them, haha. The video is pretty funny.
2 comments:
Oh, the video almost made me cry too! How cute. I'm so excited for you and especially for Alex.
how exciting. congrats! that video is seriously the best.
Post a Comment