Friday, January 6, 2012

2011

I realize I am probably past the deadline for a 2011 posting, seeing as it is already January 6, 2012!  Oh well.  I was not very good at keeping up the blog last year...at all.  I will blame a few things ... 1. I had just had my 4th kid.  That 4th one has thrown a whole new busy-ness into the mix.  2. Our computer was very old...and slow...and my laptop broke and I was left with only that old, slow computer to use in a corner of my bedroom (not really a place you can hang out and blog from with those 4 kids running and crawling around). 3. Then we got a new computer (yay!), but it is a Mac, which I have had a hard time figuring out when it comes to blogging.  Especially getting to our photos that we brought over to the Mac via external hard drive.  So, no photos + no good computer + no time = no blogging.
However, I just got a new laptop, and I know how to use it (mostly anyway, I'm not really too technologically capable, haha), so I intend to pick back up on the blogging.  I'll just pick up here and hopefully move forward at a steady pace.  First, I'll give an update on everybody...to come soon, kids just got home from school.

No comments: