- silly
- fun
- talking more...and more clearly lately. She has a difficult time pronouncing the "s" and "r" sounds, but she's doing great.
- simply will not smile for the camera...only silly faces .
- her hair has gotten so long, and it's curly (mostly on humid days). I have to make sure it is pulled back when she eats because she will constantly push it back and get her hair sticky with whatever she is eating.
- she can run! She can run and run and run. I took her to the Monticello trail recently and made her stay in the stroller on the way down the trail and let her out to walk up, thinking she would need to get back in before long, but she ran the whole way up (a mile and a half uphill). I had to get her to slow down a few times because she was running faster than I was going. When we go down to the bus stop to get the kids after school she runs the whole way too, and then one of the kids will hand her something of theirs to carry and it doesn't slow her down.
- does not like carrots. She won't eat them. We were reading a "Winnie the Pooh" book the other day and Rabbit was holding a carrot and Abigail said, "I don't like those things".
- early bird! I would say she gets up at the crack of dawn, but really she gets up before dawn even begins to crack. It doesn't matter if she has stayed up later than usual the night before, she's still up, getting dressed on her own some days.
- still loves her blankies
- doesn't like to me to sing her songs before bed, which I think is sad. It's not that she's just fine if I don't sing to her, she tells me to stop singing if I try to. If I somehow convince her to sing with me, she will for a minute before she starts singing in a silly voice. She loves to sing and will sing at any other time of day, just doesn't like it at bed time.
- can do somersaults all by herself.
- likes to do anything that her older siblings are doing. If they are playing the Wii, they give her a remote and she goes to town. If they are practicing the piano, she is tapping keys beside them (I have to make her stop that one). If they are riding bikes, she wants to go out and ride her trike. She learned how to ride the scooter the other day so she can ride it like they do.
| She can curl her tongue |
| Run Abigirl, Run! |
| Silly, silly |
| Helping Mommy make cupcakes for Analeigh's birthday party |
| I was just trying to get a picture of the blue mouth... |
| Watching some shows...probably Mickey Mouse or Dora |
1 comment:
what a spunky personality. tells you to stop singing!!! haha.
Post a Comment