Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update

I thought maybe I should put an update on here so that nobody feels they are being left out of the loop........yes, the due date has come and gone and no, no baby yet! At this point I'm starting to think I might be pregnant until Christmas. Is this the longest pregnancy EVER? I think so! I have decided that it is like a kid waiting for Christmas--you know it must be close, but don't know exactly when it will come. My kids are dying to have this baby come out too and keep asking when it is coming.
Anyway, on a different note--the leaves here are spectacular right now!! It is gorgeous outside. Everywhere you look are colorful bright red, orange and yellow trees. I love October!! Especially in such a beautiful place. Our camera has decided it is no longer going to download pictures at all, so I have no pictures to share. Which also means I don't know how soon we will have pictures up after the baby is born (sometime around Christmas hahaha). Hopefully we can figure something out. Blogging is no fun without a camera to post pictures with!
Since I can't put up any new pictures, here are some from our Autumn days in Pennsylvania!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

You poor girl! I hope it is soon. I thought you were due today. Oh well.
I just put up pictures of our leaves too. Don't you just love autumn?

Melissa Turner said...

Hang in there, any day past the due date has to be the worst thing. I'll be thinking of you.