Born Friday October 31, 2008 at 3:48 pm after 6 short but INTENSE hours of labor and 2 failed epidural attempts. She is 9 lbs even and around 21 1/2 inches long--big girl but so, so sweet! Pics to come soon!
Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful. Maisen especially liked the candy corn hat.:) We are all so excited for you. What a fun day to have a birthday! She'll love it! I'll pass on the great news to all your friends in the ward. We wish you the best!
I am so happy that I stumbled upon your blog site. Congratulations on your new little one. She is beautiful and how fun that you had her on halloween. I am sure she was more than worth the wait. I'll keep checking in to see what you are all up to. You are very missed here in the Stamford ward.
7 comments:
congrats! i LOVE the name Abigail. and a Halloween baby, how special is that!! can't wait to see pictures.
Congrats! She is Beautiful got a sneek peek from the email, hope all is well we love you.
Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful. Maisen especially liked the candy corn hat.:) We are all so excited for you. What a fun day to have a birthday! She'll love it! I'll pass on the great news to all your friends in the ward. We wish you the best!
Congratulations! How does something so big come out of such a little person?
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures of her and I LOVE the name you chose.
Congratulations! I am glad she finally decided to join your family. Can't wait to see more pics. Hope you are doing well
I am so happy that I stumbled upon your blog site. Congratulations on your new little one. She is beautiful and how fun that you had her on halloween. I am sure she was more than worth the wait. I'll keep checking in to see what you are all up to. You are very missed here in the Stamford ward.
Post a Comment